Aussie Made Canvas
It is the professional opinion of our company that the most important part of your caravan annexe is the Tenting Canvas, and Australian Made Canvas is the only way to guarantee satisfaction.
Australian Canvas is made to endure our unique environmental conditions and no other country produces to a similar quality level. Independent Testing to Australian Military Standards proves offshore made canvas is inferior in a number of aspects including waterproof rating, weathering, colour fastness, and resistance to UV breakdown, mould and mildew growth.
Coffs Canvas are so confident in their products, that all of our annexes and annexe walls that are made with Australian Made Canvas by WCT (www.waxcon.com.au) come with an extended 5 year warranty.Australian Standard
by AMCTG on August 27, 2012
Get it out and get it ready
With the summer season upon us and Christmas fast approaching people are frantically getting their caravans, campers and equipment ready to hit the road for the holidays. So it’s time to get everything out of the garage and ensure it is in good working order.
Annexe & Roll-out awning care
Most important is your annexe care, follow these simple tips to ensure it is in top condition;
- Wash canvas products with warm water, rinse and dry thoroughly
- Wash vinyl products with a recommended car or caravan detergent, rinse well
- Ensure annexe is completely dry before packing back in bag
- Check rollout mechanisms are clean, lubricated and working well
- Spray zips and guide tracks with silicon spray
- Check stitching is in good order and tie off or cut loose ends
- Wash guide ropes and check condition of pegs
To obtain the maximum life from your canvas products, the following points should be noted:
- Keep the fabric clean by hosing regularly to remove dust, bird droppings and other solid particles.
- Do not apply detergents, cleaning fluids or insecticides.
- Keep petrol, oil, solvents, kerosene and other similar fluids away from the fabric.
- Do not allow bird droppings, earth, sand or vegetable matter to remain in contact with the fabric.
- Water based stains should be treated first by rinsing with cold water. If this is not sufficient, it may be washed with a mild solution of soap in lukewarm water and rinsed thoroughly. We recommend gentle brushing with a soft brush or sponge as harsh scrubbing can damage the external coating.
- It is important that your canvas product is laid out to dry after wet weather and should not be rolled up or stowed away when wet. Viny products should also be dried before storing away.
STUBBORN STAINS: CLEAN THOROUGHLY WITH NON-ABRASIVE HOUSEHOLD CLEANERS, DILUTED RUBBING ALCOHOL OR DILUTED BLEACH. RINSE IMMEDIATELY WITH CLEAN WATER AND DRY THOROUGHLY.
We hope this helps and with the proper care and maintenance your camper & caravan annexe will give you many years of trouble free use.